CAS COVID-19 RESPONSE

CAS COVID-19 RESPONSE

Welcome Forums CAS Forum General Discussion CAS COVID-19 RESPONSE

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gastronaut
    Keymaster

To ALL CAS Members:

As a result of the COVID-19 Pandemic we realize some of our members may be experiencing financial difficulties.

1) Until further notice, the Executive Committee has mandated that all current CAS members will continue to have access to all public and private portions of the CAS web site.

If you are able to pay your 2020 CAS dues, we appreciate that in advance!

2) Until further notice, the Executive Committee has decided all future CAS meetings will be “virtual” and conducted with the use of ZOOM Cloud Meeting©.

We encourage all CAS members to download the FREE “basic” ZOOM Cloud Meeting app from the Apple App Store, Google Play for Android and the Mac/PC desktop versions from Zoom.us.   It is available to all Mac/PCs, iDevices and all Android-based platforms.

rob from altair
    Participant

Thanks to the EC  for stepping up and helping out those members in need and for going virtual.  As a long time member I tip my hat to the group for being so proactive.

Thanks!

Rob

Dusty
    Participant

All Hail the EC! Good job helping those members affected by this pandemic. I fully support this move to go virtual. I have used Zoom Basic and it seems to be a stable platform.

Thank you EC members, keep up the good work!

Dan

Skyraider

I hope everyone is doing well! I also hope everyone is now familiar with Zoom. We are planning on holding the monthly meeting May 10th at 7:00pm using Zoom. Stay tuned as the EC and those involved with bringing this months meeting work out the details. As soon as we have more info we will pass it along so you all can know how to participate!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.