Comet NEOWISE is AWESOME

Comet NEOWISE is AWESOME

Welcome Forums CAS Forum General Discussion Comet NEOWISE is AWESOME

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Marco C
    Participant

I was at East Brandywine Community Park, on Dilworth Road.

Astrophilia
    Participant

Looks like many of us are getting some good views of this comet. Looking forward to checking it out in my scope.

marsbase
    Participant

Conditions here, near Marsh Creek this morning, were clear but a lot of dew. I could see the comet but not as good as Tues morning. Looked more like my first posted photos here.

John Homka
    Participant

My wife and I had some great views of the comet last night from a local park near our house.  The comet was barely visible naked eye but nice in binoculars with the nucleus and tail easily visible.
    I  attached a 200 mm camera lens to my night vision binoviewer(BIPH) which showed a really nice bright core and long tail.
    We also used the night vision binoviewer with a Celestron Comet Catcher (5.5” F3.6) for a very bright detailed view of the core and tail.
    I attached an image using the 200 mm lens and night vision binoviewer taken by handholding an iPhone .

The comet using a 200 mm lens with night vision binoviewer.

John Homka
    Participant

I wanted to share a photo of comet Neowise I imaged from my backyard last night.  I used my TV Genesis and a Canon T2i DSLR.  The exposure was 1 minute at 800 asa with no filters.

rob from altair
    Participant

John – those are awesome images – thanks for posting them.  Amazing that you got an iphone photo through the bino viewer – that is very cool.   I took one with my iphone through my 15×50 IS binocs but it was just so-so.

Rob

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.