Credit Card and PayPal Live for Membership Dues

Credit Card and PayPal Live for Membership Dues

Welcome Forums CAS Forum General Discussion Credit Card and PayPal Live for Membership Dues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    David Clifton
    Keymaster

We now have the ability online for you to pay for your membership using PayPal. In order to do so, simple go to our membership page and click the “PayPal Buy” button next to the level of membership you wish to pay for.

The membership page is here: https://www.chesmontastro.org/about-us/membership/

Note that you do not need a paypal account. If you wish to simply use your credit or debit card, you can do so by selecting that you want to proceed as a guest with your credit card. Please make sure to enter your name and phone number, as this lets us track who has paid their membership.

A reminder that membership dues support our star party outreach events, StarFest and meeting activities. Without your dues the club cannot continue to operate. Please consider purchasing a membership to support the hobby you love. You will also receive membership in the Astronomical League and discounts on astronomy magazines.

rob from altair
    Participant

Also, please take into consideration that not only learning about astronomy, but in particular how to observe astronomical objects, is an invaluable benefit of being a member of CAS.   As David mentioned, your support is critical to the future of the club.

Rob

Gastronaut
    Keymaster

Ok!!

I just paid my 2017 dues via PayPal!!

Gastronaut

Fred

Done. Eeezzy-peeezy.

Lou
    Keymaster

Yay…  I like easy.

Lloydh
    Participant

Is there a way we can verify you received dues payment?

David Clifton
    Keymaster

You should get an email confirmation from PayPal, but if you want to make double sure I suggest contacting Marco or Jane – they are the only individuals with access to the account records.

Lloydh
    Participant

ok. I received an email fron paypal but I didnt put my phone # anywhere.

David Clifton
    Keymaster

Marco – can you chime in here? I don’t have access to payment data.

Marco C
    Participant

Lloyd – your payment via Paypal was received.  Thanks!

Marco

Dusty
    Participant

Marco, did you receive my payment? I did get my PayPal receipt.

Marco C
    Participant

Received, Dusty.  Thanks.

Marco

Jim
    Participant

Jim
    Participant

Hi l joined chestmont in August. My credit card was charged twice. Please refund $32.00 thank you

Marco C
    Participant

Hi Jim – I just refunded one of your duplicate charges.  Let me know if you have any further issues.

Marco

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.