Holiday Party 2018 in 2019 – What and Who Are You Bringing?

Holiday Party 2018 in 2019 – What and Who Are You Bringing?

Welcome Forums CAS Forum General Discussion Holiday Party 2018 in 2019 – What and Who Are You Bringing?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  lionel 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

lionel
    Participant

I’ll be there…probably solo this year. Nan will be home with my older daughter and grandkids, visiting for the long weekend.

Will repost when I decide what food item to bring.

Dusty
    Participant

I can only attend in spirit this year as I am currently recovering from knee replacement surgery which I had New Years Eve. And by the way, Happy New Year to everyone! I miss you guys.

Gastronaut
    Keymaster

To All;

I’ll be there, guest TBD (wink).

I’ll also be bringing MANY astronomy-related books for a FREE Holiday RAFFLE!!!
    Books and drawing are FREE! Donations will accepted for the CAS StarFest Fund!

Gastronaut
    CAS VP and free loading member? (Sue did I yet pay my dues for 2018?)

Celestro21
    Participant

Um they are calling for snow. Like why does it have to happen to us innocent star loving people. Hopefully I can make it down

Nick Teator
    Participant

Unfortunately, we have to deal with the following inclement weather forecast predictions for our holiday party – are there any makeup dates?

Easton, PA – Saturday Night Forecast

Fred

High probability for me to bale on the party. Not looking good. 3″-5″ of snow for Saturday night in Uwchland. 100% chance of precipitation changing to mostly rsin. Could be a real mess on the road for what normally is a 45 minute drive home. 😞

Celestro21
    Participant

They said this snow is to start later on Saturday so what if we switch this party to earlier?

lionel
    Participant

Unfortunately I’ll likely have to pass on the party. It’s almost an hour drive each way from Wilmington in good weather, never mind in what’s expected Saturday night.. snow/rain/ice pellets.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.