Nov 25, 2018 Meeting

Nov 25, 2018 Meeting

Welcome Forums CAS Forum Meetings and Events Nov 25, 2018 Meeting

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Skyraider 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fred

While riding home with Lionel, Jack and Greg Sunday night the discussion turned to how enjoyable the meeting was. Special kudos to President Josh for his GoPro video of the NM trip. What a blast it was with it’s Star Wars type opening scroll, country music backdrop and especially the well written and inspired narration. It hit all the proper notes with the right tone.

rob from altair
    Participant

Sorry I missed the meeting.  Is there any chance of getting a link to that video posted on the webpage?

Fred

Rob!!! If you wanna know, you gotta go (to the meetings).

rob from altair
    Participant

I do wanna know, and I did wanna go!  But I was in Tucson AZ under pristine skies during full moon (can’t win….)

marsbase
    Participant

Fred and the rest gave great presentations too!

I asked Josh about getting a copy of his. He is working on it.

Fred

Maybe an encore presentation of the NM GoPro at the Holiday Party in January? Dare we hope?

Skyraider

Thanks for the good review Fred. I would love to share it again at the Christmas Holiday Party if there is interest. Actually making a few small tweaks to the video, to hopefully improve it even more.

Also, a big thank you to Fred and all others for their presentations about how to dress for cold weather observing! It really was a fun meeting focused around what Chesmont is best suited and best known for… deep sky observing from remote dark sites

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Skyraider.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.